MEIXIN Disposable Respirators
Fearures and benefits:
1. Filtering face-piece respirator.
2. Filters solid and liquid aerosols.
4. Adjustable nosepiece.
5. Facial foam.
6. Exhalation valve.
8. The additional layer of activated carbons
Material: non-woven polypropylene
Classification: FFP1V D/FFP2V D
Directions for use
1. The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
2. Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
3. Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
4. Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
5. Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.